Please join City Council Members Melvin Carter and Amy Brendmoen, Javier Morillo-Alicea, Mary Cathryn Ricker, Dave Pinto, Matt Musel, Robert Richman and Kristin Beckmann
in supporting MN Neighborhoods Organizing for Change
(committee still in formation)
Come and learn about the work NOC is doing:
• Building a more powerful voice for Minnesota’s most vulnerable neighborhoods
• Battling bad ballot measures and boosting voter turnout in close elections
• Holding accountable the big banks and others that are harming our schools, public services and communities
Please join us at Golden Thyme Coffee and Cafe
921 Selby Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104
Tuesday, January 31, 2011 – 6pm – 8:30pm
Suggested donation of $50 or more
Contributions of any amount are gratefully accepted
If you are unable to attend the event and would like to make a donation to MN NOC – go to our website and click the “Donate” button
NOC is a non-profit organization committed to building power in low-income and moderate-income neighborhoods through community organizing, civic engagement, political mobilization, and education. NOC is a member-funded and member-run organization that takes on the social and economic justice issues that impact our community the most. Whether it’s huge issues like foreclosures, jobs, education and bank reform, or a small neighborhood concern like getting a stop sign installed at a dangerous intersection, NOC members work together to apply their collective strength to get things done and make Minnesota’s neighborhoods better for all.
RSVP to: Laura Nevitt, email@example.com, 612-708-4644
- Donations to NOC fund advocacy work and are not tax-deductible.
- Contributions to NOC are non-refundable.
921 Selby Ave
St. Paul, MN 55104
Google map and directions